Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween 2013

Alright, so this night started at 6pm, a good hour of Happy Hour left. Lots of Long Islands and a few pints of Guinness. Somehow I made it back home, though not completely in tact. Huge gash over my eyebrow, arms and legs covered in cuts and scrapes and the toenail on my big toe on my left foot is broken. I woke up, hungover with my face covered in blood from the gash lol. What a wonderful night. I'd tell the story of the course of events, but I'm still trying to piece them together myself. For now, I'll let the pictures I found on my IPod touch speak for themselves.

In case you can't tell, I'm Cookie Monster.

































































































I hope you enjoyed the look into Tokyo.

Travis


Next:


No comments:

Post a Comment