Monday, October 7, 2013

Goo stories #6





            While I wept, I heard a rapping from the side of the box. I didn't look up. Why can't Maru just leave me with my sadness? 
            "Goo!" Ren's voice echoed throughout the small room. "Are you in there?"
With a start, my head shot up. "Ren? What are you doing here?"
            "I came to bust you out."
            I thought you hated me-- I shook the negative thought off. "Thank you, but as you can see, I have no toys to break the lock."
            Ren chuckled. "You think you're the only talented one?"
            I sniffed. Burnt fish flared in my nostrils.
            A long, leash like object with a feather on the end of it began to glow. The purple luminescence grew until it shadowed the overhead light. A massive, clawed hand extended from Ren's outstretched paw and ripped the box in half.
            I was free ... but my mom ... . Without thinking, I burst into a run. "I have to find her before it's too late!"


Next: Part 7

No comments:

Post a Comment