Thursday, October 31, 2013

Goo stories #17








            I locked eyes with Cody once he released our bonds. "So ... will you help us?"
            "Of course, Nephew."
            I purred.
            After turning around, Ren spat. "... dogs ... ."
            Cody narrowed his eyes, and his lips twitched. He took a deep breath and peeled his eyes off of Ren. "Does my brother know?"
            With terror racing through my veins, I shivered. "I'd rather keep the city from burning to the ground ... ." Dad ... .
            "That's true." Cody chuckled. "My brother is not known for being subtle."
            "Ren--" I licked my nose. "--are you still with us?"
            When he spun to face me, Ren hissed. "Of course. ... I have a score to settle with Maru."
            So ... it is about revenge. I nodded to my two companions and stepped from the decimated lot.


Next: Part 18 


1 comment: