Sunday, September 29, 2013

Goo stories #2




            I dodged falling debris while I slid across the slick, wooden floor. What's wrong with the stairs?
            With dust filling the air, it became hard to breath. I couldn't see more than a foot in front of me.
            Crack! Crack! Smack! The shaking began to rattle my brain. My eyes felt like they were boiling in their sockets.
            "Mom!" I leaped from the last stair. After reaching out to the bouncy ball toy with my mind, I burned the fish I had eaten earlier.
            Something smelt wrong.
            While licking my lips and before my form turned into energy, I heard a whoosh. "Mo--"
            Thwack! Pain shot through the back of my head. My muscles relaxed. Blackness closed in around me, and I crumpled like overcooked tuna.


Next: Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment