Friday, September 27, 2013

Goo stories #1



Today, we meet Goo! The super cute and awesome--near dog-like--Scottish Fold!

This is my g/f's cat, and he is one and a half years old.
She has her own blog for him, but she rarely updates it because she says, "It's so troublesome." lol. But, if you get a chance, please check it out.
Her cat blog!

I will be doing a Goo story series (Like the passed out photo series), kind of like episodes. Each picture will come with a small part of a larger story. (like mini chapters based on his adventures)

I've been debating on writing this in 3rd limited or 1st person. I have more experience writing in 3rd limited, but this seems like it would fit better from first person, so I'll try and do that.

As most good stories begin 'at the home,' this one will, as well.
Shall we begin?




            "Goo!"
            I turned my head. Who said that? It was a human. I swear it was, but it wasn't a voice I recognized.
            "Goo!" The voice sounded more insistent.
            The warmth of my new box asked me to ignore whoever was calling my name. I heard metal scrape across metal, and my eyes lit up. They grew wide, and I couldn't help but lick my nose. Fish! I could smell fish! Even the air carried the taste of fish. I think it's tuna.
            "Where are you?" The voice spiked in tones and cracked.
            "I'm coming!" I leaped from my box and rushed to the stairs.
            Everything began to shake.


Next: Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment